With summer break, warmer weather, and comfort levels around the pandemic increasing, summer is a key season for advertisers to reach their audience in stores. And in terms of foot traffic, the summer months see some of the busiest holidays in grocery stores.
To help you prepare, we created a starter guide on how to plan successful summer advertising campaigns leveraging digital out-of-home (DOOH)— including creative tips and specific campaign examples.
In the guide, you'll find:
- • Up-to-date stats on the grocery store audience
- • Summer foot traffic trends in grocery stores
- • Creative and messaging tips for standing out in the summer
- • Specific summer campaign examples from our Grocery TV network
- • A refresher on how DOOH fits into omnichannel campaigns
Interested in learning more?
Download the resource below, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or feedback!Download now
Recommended for you