Last updated on 17 September 2021
These guidelines describe the Grocery TV advertising standards for creative content. In order to use the Grocery TV Video Advertising Platform, you are required to agree, understand and abide by these guidelines. Grocery TV reserves the right to update these guidelines at any time by posting notice of such changes at its website or by otherwise providing notice. By using the Grocery TV Video Advertising Platform subsequent such posting or notice, you agree to any updated version of these guidelines.
Advertisers must never serve ads with any of the following:
- Advertisers must never serve ads with any of the following:
- Content or material promoting pornography, obscenity, highly suggestive content or that contain sexually explicit images or activity; or
- Content or material promoting gambling, online casinos, weapons, ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns), sales and excessive use of tobacco, electronic cigarettes; or
- Content or material promoting illegal activities including but not limited to illegal drugs, drugs paraphernalia, terrorism, criminal activities, including but not limited to “how-to” information on bomb-making, lock-picking, and similar topics; hacking/cracking content; or
- Content or material promoting graphic or explicit violence or which is hateful or offensive, defamatory, profane, discriminatory or that advocates the superiority of a specific race/ethnic group, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, language, status as a veteran or any other legally protected status; or
- Content or material that is disparaging to Grocery TV, any of its ad vendors or retail partners; or
- Content or material that is libelous, harassing, abusive, unlawful, or fraudulent; or
- Content or materials that provides misleading information; or
- Content that promotes religious groups or events; or
- Content that promotes partisan political organizations or supports a particular party or candidate; or
- Content promoting a competitor of the retail partner(s) where the content is scheduled to run; or
- Content that promotes in-store products that doesn’t reflect the products carried by that retailer.
Prohibited Creative Attributes
Advertisers must never serve ads with any of the following creative attributes:
- Audio (Grocery TV displays do not have audio)
- Subliminal messaging
- Intense flashing or shaking
- Provocative or suggestive Imagery
Style and Grammar
- Proper grammar conventions should be followed.
- Use of common text message abbreviations is permitted.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about any of our content policy, please contact email@example.com.