You’re in good company
Level up your media strategy
- Reach household decision makers with an average dwell time of 4.5 minutes.
- Advertise in the highest traffic retail channel.
- Only play ads when a customer is present and track impressions in real time.
- Quickly launch campaigns through major programmatic networks or directly on our platform.
Our network is growing
Frequently asked questions
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Advertising on our network starts at $5,000. Our team will work with you to come up with a proposal that aligns with your advertising goals.
What are the specs?
Grocery TV displays are motion-activated and run short-form content without audio for customers in grocery checkout aisles.
Here are the specs:
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Min. Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Display Size: 11.5’ diagonal
- Duration: 6 to 15 seconds
- File Type: .mp4, .jpg, .png
HOW ARE GTV CAMPAIGNS BOUGHT?
Advertisers can buy ad space directly from our team or programmatically using demand-side platforms (DSPs) that we’re integrated with such as The Trade Desk, Adelphic, Yahoo! DSP, and MediaMath.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO LAUNCH A CAMPAIGN ON THE GTV NETWORK?
Typically, our team will get a campaign up and running within a week. If you're ready to get started, simply fill out the form on this page and we'll be in touch soon.
Once we've confirmed your campaign details, we'll introduce you to your Account Manager, who will help you design your ad and get it launched in stores.